CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I spoke to soon.

Hi sweet girl. The night that I started this blog was a long, sleepless night by you, daddy and I. I knew I spoke to soon! For some reason, you decided to wake us up at 2:30. I layed on the couch with you, rocked you, layed you in our bed, and many other tricks that sometimes work. But all you wanted to do was anything but sleep. No cuddle time, no resting. I even turned on the TV for you but that didn't seem to help much. I think you just wanted to play. We were up from about 2:30 until my alarm went off at 5:30. You silly girl. Then it was daddy's turn to take over since I had to get ready. You did not like me getting ready. I think it is because you know I am getting ready to leave you for the day. Your so smart, too smart for us.

You have picked up a new trick. Whenever you need help with something, you will now stop what you are doing, come up to Daddy or I and grab our hands and pull us to where you want us to be. Then ask us to help you. It is very cute. I love when you try and do the sign for "help". I also love how you make up your own signs for things. Like share. We have no idea where you got that sign from. Mrs. Shannon said that they did not teach you that at school so you must have come up with that yourself.

We finally got your red shoes in the mail yesterday. Good thing since your pink ones are getting kinda snug. I think it is so funny how excited you get about getting new packages in the mail. That is just like me! Especially if they are new shoes. You are my little shoe girl! You put those little red loafers on and refused to take them off all night.

Today at work, we had a work day which means no kids. It was such a pleasant surprise that Nana could bring you up to see me. I had a little more work to do so I gave you some colored rubber animals and cars and trucks and you were having so much fun with them. You were kinda trying to sort them into color piles. Ill have to snag some to bring home so you can work on that.

I am excited about this long weekend (MLK Day is Monday) that I get to spend with you. We will do some fun stuff, I promise!


Love Mom

0 comments: