CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Nana

Great Nana passed away a week ago from today. She lived a long and wonderful life and I only wish you got to know her longer than you did. She was such an important part of my life and I treasured the days I had with her. I loved bringing you up to see her. You always brightened her day and made her feel so much better. She loved you so much and was so proud of all of us. I have many many stories to tell you about her when you get older.
When I was little and stayed the night with her, I would always dress up in her high heels, scarfs, pearls, and purses. Every time I see you walking in my heels (yes! You pull out my matching high heels, put them on, and walk pretty good in them!) I think of her. I know you got your taste in style and love of jewelery from her! So this blogs for you Great Nana...you will be always be loved and missed dearly.

XOXO Kelsey

0 comments: