CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our new family member!

You better be ready because we are about to have a new member join our family. We are getting a puppy! It is for daddy's birthday and we can't wait. I know how much you love dogs and I know you will love our little boy. I keep showing you the pics of him and you just point and keep saying..."puppy!" It is so cute. I know he will be one of your new best friends...just like Aspen and Daisy. We get to get him on the 14th of March. He is from Oklahoma so we will be taking a road trip to pick him up. I know you will love him. I remember my childhood dog so well. We had little Muffin who I grew up with. Daddy and I have been debating on when would be a good time in our lives for this. We thought about last summer, this past Christmas, and decided we should wait just a little bit longer. Now we have found the perfect one and it is the perfect time. So many new memories to make with him....park days, long walks, Daddy's soccer games and much much more! Here are some pics of the future Dwyer.

0 comments: